If you are an overseas person living in Kyotango – city, Miyazu – city, Yosano – town, Ine town, if you are having trouble with electricity, please contact us by e – mail.

1) Your name
2) Address
3) E-mail address
4) Electricity problems (example: electricity does not come on / Internet can not be connected etc.)

Please email me.info@hiraidenki.com